Well I finally figured out how to log into this blog again which is really exciting! Anyways... On thursday and friday we had to attend lecture series for one of our classes. My favorite part of this years lecture series was learning about the country of Kosovo. It was so interesting that most of their population is under the age of 30. I think it would be a really cool place to visit because they have only been a country for a couple of years. It was also interesting to hear that the guy who spoke was part of the only Christian band in the country. That is crazy to me since we have so many in the USA. They really challenged us to be mission minded and use our gifts to further God's Kingdom. It was exciting to hear the good things that are going on around the world. It also reminded me how we can have a huge impact on the world by allowing ourselves to be used.
Another cool thing that happened this week was the 24 hour worship event at Visible Music College. It was an amazing time of encountering our Savior and lifting up the Name of the Lord. Everyone who lead did a great job of listening to the Spirit and pointing us to the things of God. I especially enjoyed spending time in the prayer room. It was a space where I could relax and easily focus on communicating with God. I need to spend more time in prayer because it totally refreshed me.
No comments:
Post a Comment