I learned so much about leadership in class on thursday!
It was really interesting because we started off the conversation talking about how leadership is a skill not a gift. It is something that is learned. The best leaders are the best followers. Being a follower means that you have to work on being confident, credible, and compassionate. Those things only come if you have taken the time to follow and learn from other people.
This lesson really excited and challenged me because I feel like I am becoming a good follower by getting a chance to learn under Josh... He has gained so much wisdom from following others and I am so lucky to get to learn under him! Our ultimate goal is to follow Christ right? and he is the greatest example of how to be a fantastic leader by following God the Father.
I was just reading Hebrews 12 and the last two verses were a great reminder to me of what our worship should look like..
"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptable with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire." mmmmmmmm scripture is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment